Sunday, September 28, 2008

On Inventing





http://nonobjectbook.com/

This will be the premise on which I build my ultimate project. Inventions created with no technological limits in mind, and with the potential of being created.

I wish to create a journal, if you will, of inventions of the mind much like this - but created from the ideals included in the books of many famous authors.

This is all I have time for right now, but please do take note of this website, and include any questions you may have on the project, the ideals included, or the Nonobject site.

Let it be most importantly noted that feedback is vital in the event of this blog. I must have feedback. If you have not done so already, please make sure to comment your thoughts on the below post.

Thank you for your continued support. I promise in time, this will begin to take shape.

No comments: